From: Don Ott <>
Subject: Re: [ARIZARD-L] Nathan Jedebiah Langston - Don
Date: Fri, 13 Dec 2002 10:34:36 -0600

Bernie,
Thanks, you and I agree on most of what I have. Of course there is
a very large group that believe that Susannah's last name was Latham. I
don't know except I thought it was Layton, but I don't know which group of
Layton's she might have come from. There are at least two families in the
area that I don't seem to connect.
Goodspeed says their first marriage (Nathan and Patty) resulted in
16 children, and the second marriage 3 children. I, like you have 9
children for the first marriage of approximate 28 years. Do you show his
death date 16 Jan 1870 or 16 Feb 1870?
Don