From: "Debra A. Coon" <>
Subject: Re: [ARIZARD-L] 1830 Missouri
Date: Mon, 9 Dec 2002 19:32:17 -0500

Betty, Thank you for your response. It is really to bad that the census takers didn't have to write down addresses!! When Wayne County, MO or Independence County, AR where "young" they covered a whole lot of country. And Lawrence County was huge, thankfully there where only 32 images for Lawrence and 34 for Wayne. With names on only 1 page of 2, it cut the pages to view in half. Didn't find any Moffitt's (Moffatt's) there though.

Thanks again,
Debra

Debra A. Coon