From: "Debra A. Coon" <>
Subject: Re: [ARIZARD-L] 1830 Missouri - Bernie and Mary Cox?
Date: Mon, 9 Dec 2002 09:40:29 -0500

Bernie, No the "boothill" area is shown as Madrid County, still to the east of this area. If you start on the east side of this "Unattached Territory", of which the eastern boundary is New Madrid, it encompasses present day Butler, Ripley/Carter, Oregon, Howell, Ozark, Douglas, etc.

Yes, your post made sense, but I think that the area of the boothill is too far east.

I'll wait and see if Mary responds.

Thanks Bernie,
Debra

Debra A. Coon