From: "Debra A. Coon" <>
Subject: Re: [ARIZARD-L] 1830 Missouri
Date: Mon, 9 Dec 2002 07:45:16 -0500

Yes Bernie, the area in question on the 1821 Missouri map just says Unattached Territory for any of the area that is currently bordering the state of Arkansas, the whole strip all the way across the state. Wayne County Missouri is north of that, and that is really where I expected to look in 1830. In hunting down some more maps, in the mid 1830's it looks like this area is Lawrence County, Arkansas. But I don't know about 1830 in particular.

I was curious as to if there where any Moffitt's or Moffatt's there at that time.

Thanks,
Debra

Debra A. Coon