From: "Debra A. Coon" <>
Subject: [ARIZARD-L] 1830 Missouri
Date: Sun, 8 Dec 2002 16:32:45 -0500

Hi all,

As usual I am going to bother the list about something beside Izard County, sorry.

I am looking for a family in 1830 Missouri, the present day county is Howell, just north of Fulton County, AR. I have found an 1821 map of the area. Wayne County stretches all of the way across the state, but the area just south of Wayne, which is where I expect to find Howell just says "Unattached Territory", and directly south of that is Arkansas Territory. Does anyone have any idea where I might look in the census records for this area?

Thanks in advance,

Debra A. Coon

This thread: