From: "J.Cooper Walker" <>
Subject: Re: [ARIZARD-L] Byler /Cooper
Date: Fri, 6 Dec 2002 21:10:29 -0600

Hi Rick...Velna Cooper Brown and I talk all the time...I have been up to
see her in Missouri several times and looked at all of her research
material. Research goes on all the time...we just have not pinpointed who
this Nancy who married Wm. Monroe Cooper as his second wife is. Nor have we
found the parents of Elizabeth Ann Hall, his first wife....

All the Cooper Cousins of Izard County contrubited to the second Cooper Book
published by Mary Cooper Miller. Velna's Cooper Book was a stepping stone
for it. They both have a wealth of information for Cooper researchers.

Jerry Cooper, who is very active in this search, lives in Cushing Okla.
We have made a lot of progress on the early Coopers. Back to Ripon England,
in 1630/60.

Later...Joyce