From: J/W Hobbs <>
Subject: Re: [ARIZARD-L] Elliott family
Date: Thu, 05 Dec 2002 20:31:21 -0600

Thanks Bernie,

Could you give the dates for Robert Elliott, husband of Florence Rhodes
Elliott? If his birth date matches the census record also his
marriage age to Malinda Shelton, it is probably the same person?

If we can get a 1910 census of Robert S. and Malinda Elliott, perhaps we
would know the names of some children to look for.

Jim and Wanda
==============================
Bernie Moore-Knowles wrote:

>Jim
>
>I looked in Carroll's cemetery book and there are some Elliotts, but sure
>didn't see a Malinda Elliott. There was one Elliott in a Fulton Co.
>cemetery...................Lehman A. Elliott ( 1897 - 1978) and he is buried
>at Wild Cherry.
>
>Florence Rhodes Elliott is buried at Knob Creek.
>
>There are others, if you want me to post, okay?
>
>Bernie Moore-Knowles
>Phoenix, Arizona
>
>"I have Indian blood in me. I have just enough White blood for you to
>question my honesty." ........Will Rogers

This thread: