From: "Bernie Moore-Knowles" <>
Subject: Re: [ARIZARD-L] Elliott family
Date: Thu, 5 Dec 2002 16:42:26 -0700

Jim

I looked in Carroll's cemetery book and there are some Elliotts, but sure
didn't see a Malinda Elliott. There was one Elliott in a Fulton Co.
cemetery...................Lehman A. Elliott ( 1897 - 1978) and he is buried
at Wild Cherry.

Florence Rhodes Elliott is buried at Knob Creek.

There are others, if you want me to post, okay?

Bernie Moore-Knowles
Phoenix, Arizona