From: "Bernie Moore-Knowles" <>
Subject: Re: [ARIZARD-L]Cooper, Elliott, Williams - Joyce
Date: Thu, 5 Dec 2002 16:11:35 -0700

Joyce

I have Cooper married to a Margaret L. Elliott as a second
wife...........maybe a sister to Amanda and Robert Elliott. Anyone know?

Izard Co., Arkansas Marriage Record Book, No. 1 (1889-1899):
Cooper, James A., 38, Newburg Izard to Elliott, Margaret L., 19, Newburg
Izard. Date of marriage: April 23, 1889. By: J. B. Freeman, J. P. Sec.:
No sec. named.

There was a third wife?

First wife named Lucretia Willimas, right?

Bernie Moore-Knowles
Phoenix, Arizona