From: "lacenter" <>
Subject: RE: [ARIZARD-L] Marion County,Ar. Census for 1860
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2002 23:10:41 -0500

Betty,

I know you already have your answer about who is living around Amy Boilston
(53 from GA) in Rapp's Barrens Twp., Marion Co., AR; but in case you'd like
it, I'm sending you the image offline.

But I also found what appears to be an Amy (55 also from GA) in the 1850
Hardeman Co. TN census (p. 69). There is only one other person in her
household, Mary Blackamone 19 from MO. (Many?) I'm sending that image too,
since both Amys have folks from MO around or with them. There was supposedly
one in Hardin Co., TN also, but either the page number was wrong (p. 69 for
it too) or the transcriber made a mistake.

Lee Anne