From: "Bernie Moore-Knowles" <>
Subject: Re: [ARIZARD-L] Reaves and Sinor - Wilma
Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2002 21:16:20 -0700

<<HH#538 John Reaves and Nancy>>

Wilma,

Could I bother you for this census record from Marion County? 1860, right?
I'm looking for a Mrs. Mary C. Reaves (b1882) that was married to my
grandfather's uncle in 1904 in Baxter Co., I think.

The Reaves marriage produced one son; Elmer that was born in 1902.

May be a long shot - but, just had to ask. Have never found who this Mary
C. is that was married to James Frances Sinor (b1868). I don't think that
they were married long, Mary and Jim Sinor - but, would still like to find
out who she might be. They had two children and were divorced by 1910. I
don't think that she died - but the marriage ended by divorce.

Baxter Co., Arkansas marriage records:
J. F. Sinor 19 m. 12 Jul 1888 Harriet York 21
J. F. Sinor 35 m. 7 Sep 1904 Mrs Mary C. Reaves 22
J. F. Sinor 42 m. 4 Oct 1910 Mrs Mary Reeves 44

The last two women are obviously two different women, but just not sure if
they are related by marriages or not. Both named Mary, though and the
Reeves and Reaves just may be a coincidence. Just don't know.

I do appreciate it, really.

Bernie Moore-Knowles
Phoenix, Arizona