From: "Lee Anne Center" <>
Subject: Re: [ARIZARD-L] Hames - Davis - Jones - McCurley
Date: Mon, 4 Nov 2002 13:03:19 -0500

It is so wonderful to have the transcriptions of the pension applications,
censuses, and wealth of other material that the kind people on this list
have and share information from.

After looking at this article, I searched for and found an image of a Civil
War pension application card on Ancestry.com for an Alex Jones. It is just a
card and is not a copy of the full records. If anyone is a descendant of
Alex Jones and would like to see if this card relates to their Alex Jones,
please let me know and I can share it with you offline one at a time
according to their rules. The card does not list a widow or minors.

Alexander Jones
Image Number: 1369
State Filed: Arkansas

Lee Anne