From: "Vera Reeves" <>
Subject: [ARIZARD-L] Hames - Davis - Jones - McCurley
Date: Mon, 4 Nov 2002 10:17:19 -0700

Believe this to be from the Melbourne Times
Jun 13, 1912 Melbourne, AR

Memorial Services
Wideman Lodge, No. 182 I. O. O. F., will hold memorial services on
Saturday, June 15, in honor of and respect of their deceased Brethren. The
following is the program arranged for the occasion:

The services will begin at Flat Rock at 9:30 a.m., when the grave of Bro.
Harve Davis will be decorated and Bro. M. C. Burton will make a talk.

A procession will be formed and the members of the order and others will
march to Pleasant Grove, where the graves of Alex Jones an W. T. McCurley
will be decorated. Dr. S. S. Jones and Bro. J. F. Drown will make
appropriate addresses here.

Then marching to Wideman, the grave of Bro. John Hames will be decorated,
Prof. Oscar Wyatt making the address. From the Wideman Cemetery the members
of the order will march to the hall and be dismissed.

We will have a few songs at each place.

All Odd Fellows and public generally invited to be present and to
participate in the showing respect to our deceased brethren, friends and
relatives. ---- J. R. Grown, N. G. -- Jno Hammett, Sec'y

(found all of these in the cemeteries mentioned. Harve Davis has no dates.
According to 1900 census he was born June 1881. This information would mean
he was deceased by 13 Jun 1912)

Arkansas Confederate Veterans and Widows Pension Applications
--------- Davis, Harve
13700 Davis, Martha A.
Co D Reg -- Div AR-I
date 64-65