From: "E. Champion" <>
Subject: Re: [ARIZARD-L] Montgomery - debbie- Correction
Date: Sun, 3 Nov 2002 20:35:43 -0800 (PST)

That is probably NOT my James P. Montgomery. Mine was married to Martha Ann Hames and she outlived him by 11 years. My James was born in 1821 and died in 1877. The Mahala is probably mine. My Mahala was born in 1802 and died in 1879. Julyan ( I think!!) was married to Martha Ann Hames brother Absolam/Absolum Hames.
Got my keypad in gear before my brain! You think??? LOL
Evalyn
Vera Reeves <> wrote:This seems to be the James and Julia Montgomery
I sent info on earlier. Vera

1880 Census Jefferson Twp, Independence, Arkansas
James P. MONTGOMERY Self 33 NC NC NC
Julia E. MONTGOMERY Wife 32 NC NC NC
Harriet J. A. MONTGOMERY Dau 10 AR NC NC
William A. MONTGOMERY Son 7 AR NC NC
Estella A. MONTGOMERY Dau 2 AR NC NC

Symantec's Website with search engine For viruses:
http://www.symantec.com/avcenter/vinfodb.html