Subject: Re: [ARIZARD-L] Confederat pensioners
Date: Sun, 3 Nov 2002 20:40:52 EST

Okay Vera,

I didn't see anything listed for William B. Clem, husband of Martha
Hardin/Harden. He and his brother George T. Clem served in the 32nd
Tennessee Infantry. William lived in Izard County and is reportedly buried
in an unmarked grave along with Martha at the Old Phil. Cemetery. I don't
know if George ever lived in Izard but I know William did.
The same can be said for William Martin Lawrence/Laurence who served with
Freeman's Missouri Cavalry Reg't. I've not found where he was listed as a
pensioner either but should be.

Lastly, you did list Thomas S. Evans, another one of my grandfathers (he was
the father of Nannie Evans, wife of Jahoida B. Jeffrey). Did it list any
spouse or unit info for him?

Thanks!

Rick Lawrence - Tulsa

This thread: