From: "Debra A. Coon" <>
Subject: Re: [ARIZARD-L] Census Records online
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2002 22:25:57 -0400

Barbara, The images have been indexed (yet again), so now we have another interpretation of what is written. Can you not find it "ANY-OLD-HOW"? My husbands great-great grandfather is listed on this one being 32 (a problem) years old, his oldest son being 22 and his grandson being 5 mo. I too have a copy of this image and it PLAINLY states that he is 52 years old.

Now curiosity killed the cat....What connections do you have in Howell County, MO? My g-g-grandfather, James Henderson Moffitt (Moffatt) hails from that same county. Do you have any of the County books that are available? I've got to get some of them. All of their cemeteries, etc. are in books and I can't find any info anywhere online.

Regards,
Debra

Debra A. Coon

Sent: Wednesday, October 23, 2002 10:55 PM

I don't understand the problem: I have the CDs for 1880, and had found my
gr-grandfather's name in Howell co., MO; however, in this online, there's "no
such record." Doesn't figure!!!

Barbara