From: J/W Hobbs <>
Subject: Re: [ARIZARD-L] Chadwick-Reasons-Grisso
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2002 22:07:49 -0500

Hi Don,

We are glad to hear from you. We have some Marriott info, but have no
documentation to back up what others have put on the internet. Until
recently, we have had very little information about Susannah Louisa
Marriott. After looking at the records that Vera and Joyce have sent
us, we have a better picture of Susannah and her Reasons family.

We would still like to find some documentation that shows Susannah's
Chadwick husband. Perhaps we need to look in Howell Co. MO for a 1870
census.

According to the 1900 and 1910 census, Susannah Louisa (Reasons) Grisso
only had 4 children. Since you said Susannah had son James M. Chadwick,
he along with the 3 Reasons children would complete her children. In
1910, Susannah only had 3 living children. Do you have a death date for
James M. Chadwick, or Wilmuth M. Reasons?

Jim and Wanda
--------------------------------------

Don Ott wrote:

> Susannah K. " Louise" Marriott b. 27 Mar 1844, Hamilton, Tennessee, d.
> 9 Jan 1926 Viola, Fulton, Arkansas. About 1863 she married William
> Thomas "Tom" Chadwick, They had one son James M. Chadwick b. 1864.
> There may have been other children.
> On 23 Mar 1873 she married Ruben Ross Reasons in Howell Co. MO. They
> had three children and possibly more. Louis Napeleon B. Reasons b.
> 1874., Drew Columbus Reasons and Wilmouth Miranda Reasons.
> On 1 Aug 1905 she married William M. Grisso. A little late for children.
> The N. B. Reasons buried next to her is her son and his wife was Rose
> Ellen Siegler.
>
> I have lots of Marriott data.
> Don

This thread: