From: Don Ott <>
Subject: Re: [ARIZARD-L] Chadwick-Reasons-Grisso
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2002 17:30:04 -0500

W. M. Grisso's birthday was 5 Sep 1844 he was married 1 Aug 1905, my math
tells me he would have been 60 and would have turned 61 on his birthday one
month after the wedding.

Susannah's mother was indeed Mary Matilda Shadrick b. May 1817 and died at
Ott, Fulton, Arkansas I don't seem to have a date.
Don