From: Jean Mayfield Cuevas <>
Subject: Re: [ARIZARD-L] some OT news and photos
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2002 04:35:24 -0500

Suzi,

So glad to read that your mom is ok. I know how scary that was for
you. It's great that you were able to take some time for both sides of the
family.

If you mentioned your accident before, I apparently totally missed it,
Suzi. Sorry to hear that you have been down with back injuries, and had a
slow recovery. And, then that you did it all over again!

Well, while the "boys are away", I hope you get lots of good rest, and stay
safe. NO more falls! :)

Jean Cuevas