From: "Vera Reeves" <>
Subject: [ARIZARD-L] Chadwick-Reasons-Grisso
Date: Sat, 19 Oct 2002 16:25:16 -0600

> If you copied down the names and dates for the Reason/Reasons marriages,
> could you send them to us.

> On RootsWeb's World Connect Project we found a file about Susannah
> Louisa K. Marriott m. to # 1 Bill; # 2. Thomas Chadrick; and #3 Rubin
> Reasons 23 Mar 1873.

Well you know that isn't the correct order of marriages.
#1 Bill would be William Grisso, right ?

Did you say she was married to Chadwick in the 1880 census ?
if not could this be her ? Child 6 matches a marriage in 1873.
Age is a little off ? Check out the guy next door..

1880 Census Bennetts Bayou, Fulton, Arkansas
R. R. RESON Self M M W 38 TN TN TN
S. K. RESON Wife 30 TN TN TN
L. N. RESON Son 6 AR TN TN
W. M. RESON Dau 2 AR TN TN

living next door was this family

1880 Census Bennetts Bayou, Fulton, Arkansas
G. MERRYOTT Self 30 TN --- ---
M. MERRYOTT Wife 28 MO KY VA
N. MERRYOTT Dau 9 MO TN MO
J. MERRYOTT Son 7 MO
R. MERRYOTT Dau 5 MO
S. MERRYOTT Dau 2 MO
MERRYOTT Son 4M AR
----------
> The next time you go to the library, could you check for a marriage of
> J.M. Chadwick, or other
> Chadwicks in late 1880's and 1890's?

I'm not sure how far back the Fulton County marriages go.
I'm pretty sure the book I was looking at didn't cover the 1873 marriages

The Reasons I picked up were these

W. B. 19
m. 13 Aug 1893
Ellen Sigler 16