From: "Vera Reeves" <>
Subject: [ARIZARD-L] Hankins
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2002 08:08:48 -0600

> Here is what I have from the Pineville Cemetery records.
> Willis Hamon Hankins:b. Feb. 15, 1870; d. Sept. 12 1957
> Harriet Elizabeth (Creswell) Hankins: b. July 28, 1872; d. Sept 24, 1946;
> I don't have Mr. Hankins' parents.
> Mrs. Hankins; daughter of James Creswell and Mattie Mann
> Children of Willis and Harriett Hankins:
> Theron Nelson m. Velma Ola Mitchell
> Ruth Estelle m. Hut Matthews
> Mattie Bell m. ? Knight
> Beulah Lee m. Melzer
> Solon Madison m. Zelma Seay

Zelma Zella (Seay) Hankins
b. Oct 22, 1899 Engles, Izard County, AR
d. Nov 25, 1993 Calico Rock, Izard County, AR
d/o Jasper Newton & Martha Frances Harber Seay
m. Oct 21, 1917 Solon Madisen Hankins
preceded by husband, parents & 2 sons,
5 brothers, 3 sisters and 1 great granddaughter
survived by: 2 sons, Willis Newton Hankins
Johnny Paul Hankins, Sr. both of Calico Rock
2 grandsons, Johnny Paul Hankins, Jr of McRae, AR
Paul Dean Hankins of Vilonia, AR
1 sister Vivian Patterson of Kerrville, TX
3 great grandchildren
services held Nov 27, 1993
burial Spring Creek Cemetery

The only other Hankins obit I have is for a Harriet Charlotte Hankins 84
died 1987. It doesn say who her husband was. The onther one I have is for an
infant of John and Betty Hankins. If someone wants them.

This thread: