From: "lacenter" <>
Subject: RE: [ARIZARD-L] Izard County marriage licenses - M. F. Billingsley + Mattie Bates
Date: Wed, 2 Oct 2002 14:17:43 -0400

Hi Jean,

If you can do a search by name on the CD and it isn't too much trouble, I
would love to have confirmation that my Great-Grandparents Milton Franklin
Billingsley and Martha Elizabeth Bates (Mattie Bates) married on Oct. 2,
1881. I would also love to know who has the source information used in the
CD so I can write for a copy of the record.

Thanks,
Lee Anne Center