From: "J.Cooper Walker" <>
Subject: Re: [ARIZARD-L] DANIEL HIVELY/MARTHA TRIMBLE ... LUCINDA HAMILTON - [Bernie]
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2002 13:19:20 -0500

Hi All...to add to the confunsion...In the 1850 census Richwoods Twp #21:
HIVELY, Daniel 50 fmr Pa
Lydia 46 KY
Thomas 16 Ar
Mason 16 Ar (twins ?)
Michail 11 Ar
Elizabeth 11 Ar (more twins?)
Thomas H. 5 Ar

1850- same twp-
And at #25:
HIVLEY, John 20 fmr Ar
Lucinda 18 AR

Rocky Bayou Twp#160 Nancy RAMSEY age 60 born KY is in the household of
George 39, and Mary 34 , PARTEE, with 7 children.