From: "Vera Reeves" <>
Subject: [ARIZARD-L] Silvertooth
Date: Sat, 8 Jun 2002 13:42:03 -0600

> William M. (McDonald) Silvertooth was the brother of my great
> grand-mother--Sarah Silvertooth, Cloninger, Burgess.
> Have limited research on the Silvertooth line-but willing to "check it
> out".
> Wanda

I don't have Silvertooth information, only the descendants of great Aunt
Minnie (Payne) Silvertooth. Sorry my data base just can't take all the extar
data. I do have Uncle Will's parents names.

The only time I remember seeing Minnie she came to see my grandparents when
I was about 9 and I spent a long time sitting there watching her talk hoping
to see her silver teeth. I remember leaning over looking at the top ones and
my aunt, a few years older than I ask me what I was doing.

I have met her granddaughter in the last 15 years. (since moving back to
Baxter County). Janelle is a Lackey-Silvertooth descendant who use to come
down for the Lackey Family Reunions, every year at this time. I don't think
they are having one this year. If so I haven't heard anything about it.

Vera

This thread: