From: Don Ott <>
Subject: Re: [ARIZARD-L] Jeffery
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2002 16:11:35 -0500

At 09:41 PM 29-04-02 -0600, you wrote:
> > Isaac R. Jeffery b. 20 Dec 1840, Mt. Olive, d. 25 Jan 1864 Mt. Olive, m.
>30
> > Jan 1861, Muhulda Kemp b. 17 Oct 1844 Izard Co., d. 13 Mar 1914.
> > I show this family having two children in their 3 years of marriage.
> > Caroline Jeffery b. 9 Jan 1862 m. Armph Campbell and Sion T. Martin.
> > Isaac J. Jeffery (female) b. 1864 probably after fathers death, m. George
> > W. Johnson
> >
> > Is the second child in fact a female, married to Johnson?
> > Don
>
>Don,
>
>Could this be the two above ? ?
>
>Martin S. T. 53 m. Mrs Cora Campbell 29
>on Dec 17, 1890 in Stone County ? ?
Vera I expect this is the right couple, she would have
been 28 years 11 mos and 8 days, that is close to 29 and with him being 53,
maybe she wanted to appear a little older? I had 17 Sep 1890 as their
marriage date, would you please relook at that, maybe I looked at it wrong
before.
I had her as called "Carrie" expect she could have been
called Cora, don't know what the second/first given name might be.
Thanks
Don