From: "Wilma \(Younger\) Norton" <>
Subject: Re: [ARIZARD-L] William Riden Boler and John W. Boler - father and son proof
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2002 17:32:36 -0700

To answer part of your question: William R. Boler 26 Sep 1824 - 28 Oct 1891
Violet Hill Cem. Husband of 1) Martha 2) Elizabeth (Forrest) Boler.
Martha Boler 6 Apr 1826 - 10 Sept 1886 - Violet Hill
Elizabeth Boler 4 Jun 1847 - 18 Sept 1915 - Violet Hill

I'm not connected to the Bolers, just happen to have Carroll Hayden's
cemetery book.