From: "Pat Brewer" <>
Subject: Re: [ARIZARD-L] genealogy researcher
Date: Sun, 31 Mar 2002 20:42:19 -0700

Thrills me to hear you girls talk of your "stuff" everywhere. My husband
thinks I am the only person in the world with this mess.:-) I promised him
that I would have this cleaned up by the time he came home from Arkansas.
Well he is due the latter part of the week. Help. It "ain't" gonna happen.
But I'm trying. But at least we are all in the same boat......

Sent: Sunday, March 31, 2002 8:15 PM
Subject: [ARIZARD-L] genealogy researcher