Subject: Re: [ARIZARD-L] CUNNINGHAM - DUCK - Bernie
Date: Sun, 31 Mar 2002 20:49:21 EST

In a message dated 3/31/02 5:24:22 PM Central Standard Time,
writes:

> But, seems that this James' wife was a May and they are both buried in the
> Tucker Cemetery.
>
> Descendants of James Harvey "Jim" Cunningham

Thanks, Bernie, for straightening me out again. My girls are coming tomorrow
- for about three days, so I'm squeezing my "fix" in with wrapping presents
and working on the house. Of course, if one would take all the paper "stuff"
out, it wouldn't be half bad! Sure you and our List friends know about that!

LOL

Peggy in Tulsa

This thread: