Subject: Re: [ARIZARD-L] Civil War Prisons (Bernie & Martha)
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2002 12:41:41 EST

About ten years ago, I attended a seminar at Guthrie, Oklahoma, conducted by
a lady from the university in Texas that has the Civil War history research
center. I made copious notes -- but, in the interest of time, would someone
have the website? Is Hillsboro, Texas the location of a university? This is
supposed to be one of the "supreme" places to research your Confederate
ancestry and their CSA service.

She had an assortment of books, with pictures, and I know St. Gratiot was the
subject of one of them.

It seems like her name was FOX. All my CW "stuff" is usually in one place,
but since I've moved it back upstairs it's not put away, so will have to look
through packing boxes.

Can someone help on this?

Peggy in Tulsa

This thread: