From: Harold Blevins <>
Subject: Re: [ARIZARD-L] Farthings-Judie
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2002 15:33:59 -0600

Judie:

Mr. R.R. Farthing and Miss Alpha were neighbors of ours when I was
growing up, their farm bordered ours to the SE. They were honest,
hard working and devout people who were some of our finest local
citizens, highly respected in the community. His parents were Rev
Richard Thomas Farthing and Mary Elizabeth Russell, who are buried
in Staggs Cemetery in Izard. R.T.'s first wife was Nancy Cain and his
parents were Richard and Matilda Marvin Farthing of Stone Fort,
Saline County IL. Ancestry.com files take the line back at least 3 more
generations.......................haroldb
> She married RICHARD RUBEN FARTHING, son of REV. FARTHING
>
> Staggs Cemetery
> Farthing, Mary E. (Russell)
> w/o Rev. R. T. Farthing
> 17 Sep 1858 - 17 Dec 1944