From: "Joyce Cooper Walker" <>
Subject: Re: [ARIZARD-L] Samuel Jefferson Denton - Mark
Date: Fri, 8 Mar 2002 13:34:39 -0600

Jean C......Was Jefferson Davis EVER president???? Thomas Jefferson was
the third president-1801/1809. and unless Ulysses S Grant' middle name was
Samuel, there were no Samuels' or Davis' in the Presidents' names.... and
Thomas Jefferson the only Jefferson......
I'm not an expert on this , just an observation.....Joyce