From: "glswings" <>
Subject: Re: [ARIZARD-L] Re: Cartwright
Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2002 15:35:14 -0800

You now after I sent the email to you I realized I had already asked you if
you had been in touch with Nelson...
I am still trying to put all the craigheads in the right family tree....to
many branches lol
We don't have our spring break until the end of the month....
I lost my brother two weeks ago so am just getting back into my emails and
genealogy...have lots of catching up to do.
I can't remember if I told you or not that my husband and Nelson are related
through Sam and Ella Craighead...
Catcha later
Helen
PS forgot to tell you I have started a Craighead mail list on rootsweb...not
too much on it yet....
also one for Craghead. Come join us if you like. I am also trying to get a
web page up for the Craigheads but that has been slow going.