From: "bernie moore knowles" <>
Subject: Re: [ARIZARD-L] Langston - Jean
Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2002 08:09:15 -0700

Jean

And you think that I pull data out of my "hat?" This is unbelievable that
you had this saved. You know that?

I rememember the Dentons that I was looking for were in Carroll Co. and then
ended up in Washington Co., so there must have been some boundary changes or
just decided to "settle across the line."

When you send that to John Andrako, you should ask him if he knows how his
Langston to ours, amybe?

Thanks Jean. Interesting.

Bernie Moore-Knowles
Phoenix, Arizona