From: Jean Mayfield Cuevas <>
Subject: Re: [ARIZARD-L] Langston - Jean
Date: Tue, 05 Mar 2002 05:48:52 -0500

Hi Bernie!

I did take note of the LANGSTON, but got off doing other stuff and forgot
about him.

BUT, I have something on him! A message saved in my FTM files:

Wm. Alexander Langston b. 23 May 1826 Huntingdon, Carrol, TN m. 24 Apr.
1851 to May Ann Austin in Fayetteville, Washington, AR. Died 17 Apr.
1907 in Carl Junction, Jasper, MO. Need info from other descendants.
Have names of children.
Descend thru his son John Latta Langston b 28 Oct 1856 in Bentonville,
Benton, AR m. Mary Elizabeth Black 19 Oct. 1878 in Joplin, Jasper, MO.
Died 6 May 1936 Olden , TX.

John Andrako <>

I will have to send him the information taken on the 1850 census for
Washington County. Not sure if they had any Izard County contacts.

Jean

At 07:59 PM 3/4/02 -0700, you wrote:
>Jean
>
>Don't you think that this Wm. A. Langston (b1827), enumerated in this
>Washington Co. household is an interesting mystery?
>
>Wonder if he could be connected to Christina Steadman Langston?
>
>I show her last child as Sally Langston Watts (b1826).......but, it sure
>rings of this family, doesn't it?
>
>Where is Kathryn Langston? You know that she would know, wouldn't she? Or
>have a good idea? As a matter of fact, I have cc: this post to her and if
>she is not too busy, maybe she could lend a clue. I miss her imput.
>

>Bernie Moore-Knowles
>Phoenix, Arizona

This thread: