From: "Bernie Moore-Knowles" <>
Subject: Re: [ARIZARD-L] 1870 Nancy Vickery? Joyce or Jean?
Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2002 15:27:01 -0700

Hi girls

I can never remember which of you it is that has this census........but, can
either of you look to see if Nancy Vickery; widow is in the 1870 Izard Co.
census?

Kesha says that there should be two children still at home. Nancy J.
(b1854) and William John Franklin Vickery (b1856). We are thinking that she
did not remarry following the Civil War death of her husband; Absolom
Vickery.

Please?

Bernie Moore-Knowles
Phoenix, Arizona