From: "Bernie Moore-Knowles" <>
Subject: Re: [ARIZARD-L] Bunk Coleman - Kesha
Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2002 08:14:33 -0700

Alright Kesha!

She pulls through for us with curious minds!

I did just what you suggested and came up with some interesting information
about all these families. One thing in particular was the suggestion that
the Kelley family.......all members of.......carried the TB strain.

My grandfather, who was lived in Guion at one time, had TB, also. Can you
imagine how sad? An entire family? Thank goodness that my grandmother did
not have it or any of her children.

It appears to me that Bunk was a child of William T. Coleman's and not
Samuel Coleman. Can't verify this all yet, but have shot some emails out
and we'll see what I get back.

By the way, Kesha. Was it you that asked me about the Frank Melton murder?
Lela Sinor, the culprit? IOf so, email me privately and I'll tell you what
I know. I knew nothing at all until I got some serious help from this List
about the case.

So, thanks for the Genforum clue. Ya done good!

Off to the studio.

Bernie Moore-Knowles
Phoenix, Arizona