From: Jeri Helms Fultz <>
Subject: [ARIZARD-L] Duck
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2002 18:50:27 -0600

Hi,

A year or so ago I was contacted by someone on the Weakley Co.email
list, by someone who was related to the Duck in the Guion Cemetery -
they were supposed to be Native American and if they are buried in
Izard, they must be in unmarked graves.They graves are for infants.

Duck infant daughter Dates unknown
Infant daughter of Nancy & G. W. Duck dates unknown

Apparently there was another child that was sent to Weakley Co. for a
McGeehee. family to raise. These are the only graves I could find and I
don't remember the name or email address of the interested party. My
uncle Cloise Mansfield married a McGeehee and he was a real mean, mean
man and he was unkind to all four of his wives! I'd be interested in
anything anyone has on these Ducks.

Jeri
--
"but I remain your affectinate cosin untill death."
Thank you again Greatgrampa Davis for those words.

This thread: