From: "Vera Reeves" <>
Subject: [ARIZARD-L] Pope Co. AR obits
Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2002 09:58:52 -0700

> > I have two books on Pope Co., Ar. if you need a lookup. They are
both
> > obituaries and death notices from 1875 thru 1893.
> > Betty Mc

Betty,

Could please see if you can find my Cromer Family members.
I think they were mostly in Johnson County.
I understand there is a Cook cemetery on the Pope / Johnson County line and
some of them are buried there. If I'm correct this cemetery is listed in
Pope County.

The names are

Cromer

Elizabeth Cromer Lothridge

Barbara "Babe" Cromer m. J. G. Moad
one of them d. in 1928 which one ?

When I placed queries about these people. Someone saw them and sent an
e-mail asking for money for the up-keep of this cemetery.
They just thought since I was interested I might be interested in helping. I
have enough to take care of up here. The people buried there would be my
great grandmother's cousins.

Also it made me wonder how many people might try something like that to get
money for theirself. You know who do you make this check out to ??????

Vera

This thread: