From: "Sandra" <>
Subject: Re: [ARIZARD-L] Don- Major Jacob Wolf -Indian agent ?
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2002 23:30:33 -0600

Since the name Current River had been mentioned as a place the Wolf family
had lived at one time, being it is in Missouri and Arkansas, at the time
they lived near it, except for the fact neither one had become a Territory
or State, in 1809, guess it could have been either place and maybe someone ,
to identify the area they were in used Missouri , so that anyone reading the
article would know it wasn't in the Arkansas area. Does that make any
sense? :-)
I think if we can catch up with the lady who gave the info, she will be able
to tell us for sure, so don't go to any trouble, it will keep for now, we
just thought while waiting we would check out some of the information she
had given. I will dig around in some of the maps and info online on the
Rivers through Missouri and Arkansas, thanks for the offer just the same.

Thanks,
Sandra