From: "Vera Reeves" <>
Subject: [ARIZARD-L] Kizzia obituary
Date: Sat, 5 Jan 2002 18:52:04 -0700

> This is great. I wondered who Chip was connected to. Some time ago, I
sent a letter to Sue
> Kizzia. Some one on this list remembered them and suggested that I try to
get in contact.
> Unfortunately, I never received an answer and the letter was not returned
as undeliverable.
> So, I am not sure what happened.
> Thanks for the information,

Wanda

I don't like to put someones phone number on the inter-net

It would seem Elbert's phone is still in his name. OR is this another one)
870-297-8737

Around here the widows seem to keep the phones in the husband's name long
after they are gone.

Some of these people around here can be funny. If you call her don't ask
questions about their family. Ask if she can "help" you trace your family
roots. Ask if she can tell you where her husband's parents are from, where
buried. They will help someone when they can. Don't let her think you "want"
anything like photos or family bibles or anything like that.

Also if you write for help you might write a line or two to let her know
what you want but make it a question and answer form so all she has to do is
write in a word or two. We're not dumb here and I don't know her age but
I've found if you ask questions and only evpect a word or two you will get
more. Like the old lady said one time "you didn't ask me". You've got to ask
the right questions.

Wish I could say I'll run down and visit with her but I don't know her.

I live in Baxter County or I would offer to go the court house in Melbourne.
I don't get down that way often.

Vera

This thread: