Subject: Re: [ARIZARD-L] 1936, 1945, 1944 Tulsa, Oklahoma - Peggy
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2001 00:34:32 EST

In a message dated 12/16/01 9:52:53 PM Central Standard Time,
writes:

> Tulsa World and Tribune newspapers dated in the reference line. Found them
> in the bottom drawer of a chest that I had bought at a Tulsa estate sale.

Bernie, I bought an issue at a sale and it was in the WWII period. Mrs.
Truesdell was mentioned in a couple places in it. She was active in the
Tulsa Women's Club (a federated Women's organization), Hyechka, the
Presbyterian Church, etc.) And, Earl Truesdell was Democratic County
Chairman in the mid-1940s.

I love old newspapers. Can't hardly bear to throw away the current ones --
afraid I missed something. Lately, sort of been like a mushroom. Rather
"play with dead folks" than do anything else. What a find!

You have fun!

Peggy in Tulsa

This thread: