From: Kathryn Y Langston <>
Subject: Re: [ARIZARD-L] Oakley and Trimble - Kathryn, Ev and all
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2001 13:06:30 -0600

On Thu, 13 Dec 2001 07:42:51 -0700 "Bernie Moore-Knowles"
<> writes:
> Kathryn
>
> For what it's worth.........Elizabeth Oakley Waggoner was buried as
> a Waggoner and with her first husband; Robert A. Waggoner in the
> LaCrosse Cemetery. I think that her death date is 1937.

Now, Bernie, if your trying to confuse me, your doing a GOOD job of it.
I thought Elizabeth was a Coleman and her mother was Mary A. Oakley?

> John Newton Trimble married Amnada Flinn in Boone Co. and died there
> in 1915. Anyone know where he is buried?

> Maybe a divorce?

Who knows, I've never followed the Trimble trail through John Newton
before so I'm afraid I can't say. Although I it is a possibility.
Further
research is defineately called for. I may have written too much and
he missed the question, so I sent a note with just that only.
Kathryn

> Just a thought. But, there may be as you said........another
> Elizabeth
> Waggoner. Let us know if Glyn has a 1900 for Trimble, will you? He
> could
> be in Boone Co. in 1900.
>

> Bernie Moore-Knowles
> Phoenix, Arizona
>
> "I have Indian blood in me. I have just enough White blood for you
> question my honesty." ........Will Rogers

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.

This thread: