From: "Harold Blevins" <>
Subject: Re: [ARIZARD-L] Evalyn and Bill
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2001 11:09:43 -0600

<Harold Blevins is DIRECT descendant of Robert A. Waggoner. He has
Elizabeth as being an Oakley and Donna Carter has her as being a
Coleman. >

Evalyn, I am not a "direct" descendant of the Waggoners, just an "in-law"
from them marrying into the Blevins line. And I'm the one who has
Elizabeth as a Coleman, Donna has her as an Oakley.

Bill, I don't have another Robert E. Waggoner in my data, our "Bob"
Waggoner who married Vesta Blevins was Robert E. and his father
was Robert Lee. W., son of Robert A. Waggoner. Ransom only had
one son named Robert, and that was Robert A. ,so I don't know where
another Robert would come from........Harold B.

This thread: