From: "Vera Reeves" <>
Subject: [ARIZARD-L] Haynes - Cox
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2001 08:47:11 -0700

> Vera, awhile back you gave me information about my uncle, Pete Haynes, and
> his daughter Johnny Ann Cox. Did you know Johnny Ann's mom, Ruth Ann
Smith?
> I know that after she divorced Pete she married someone else and I don't
> know what her new name was. I also know that she passed away several years
> ago and I don't know what name to look under for her death information.

Jan,

I know Johnny's children are around in some where. I haven't seen any of
them lately. Since the divorce between Johnny and Bob I don't see either of
them to talk to. The house was sold and the property was given to the Wolf
House, being made into a parking lot.

When we moved here Pete was living with his granddaughter Pattie
.
As far as I know Johnny had 3 children:
Pattie
Janet
Robert, Jr.

Some time ago I was told that Johnny was connected in some way to my family
but I've never found out how. I don't think it was by my Smiths.

By the way if someone had ask me just now what Pete's name was I would have
said Haney.

I can't put my hands on his obituary this morning. If you will send me those
dates I will try to find one at the library. If I didn't send the info
before.Do you have an idea what time frame of the divorce for Pete and Ruth
? Maybe there's a divorce record. If you can send a time frame I can check
the marriage records.

If I don't get to it soon remind me after the first of the year.

Vera

This thread: