From: "E. Champion" <>
Subject: Re: [ARIZARD-L] Oakley and Trimble - Kathryn, Ev and all..especially Harold
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2001 05:24:03 -0800 (PST)

Bernie,

Harold Blevins is DIRECT descendant of Robert A. Waggoner. He has
Elizabeth as being an Oakley and Donna Carter has her as being a
Coleman. One gedcom on Rootsweb has her as being a "YOKLEY"!

You guys are the mystery solvers...not ME! LOL I'm just sitting here
enjoying it ALL!

Question? Was it John Trimble that was the subject of another
mystery...MURDER? Seems like we had a discussion of a store keeper
who was murdered by someone unknown?

I believe that MY descendant, Andrew Waggoner, was also a
storekeeper. Wasn't John Trimble a store keeper? That is, WHAT he did
in his "spare time" other than marrying again and again! <BG>

Harold, you jump right in here, okay?

Evalyn