From: "Bernie Moore-Knowles" <>
Subject: Re: [ARIZARD-L] Big Flat - Vera
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2001 23:57:04 -0700

Would think that it meant in flats. Non-hilly land. You

Might be that my ggrandmother; Nannie Sinor Smith is buried in the area of
Big, I need to know these things (smile). I "think" that she
was living with the Stone Co. Tiptons (daughter; Maude and husband; Perry
Tipton) when she passed away.

Thanks Miss Vera.

Bernie Moore-Knowles
Phoenix, Arizona