From: J/W Hobbs <>
Subject: Re: [ARIZARD-L] 1870 Census - Fulton Co.
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2001 23:15:05 -0600

Hi Bill,

Thank you very much, This Wm and Lucy Ferrell must be the same as the
Wm and Lucy Ferrell in 1860 Izard. Co. We suspect that Wm A was a son
of Wm and Lucy. The problem is determining how Elizabeth (no husband)
fits in with the other Ferrell's. She is probably related, but we don't
know how. We wonder if Elizabeth could be a widowed daughter in law of
William and Lucy Ferrell, but can't seem to find Elizabeth's husband.

Wm and Sarah Ware are probably William Young Ware son of William Ware
and Delilah Langston, however it is hard to tell, because of the names
and ages of children don't match William Young Ware's family.

We really appreciate your willingness to do this look up for us.

Jim and Wanda