From: J/W Hobbs <>
Subject: Re: [ARIZARD-L] 1860 Census - Mill Creek
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2001 17:43:33 -0600

Hi Joyce,

Thanks for the 1860 Izard Co. Census. Looks like we will have to look
elsewhere for Samuel and Elizabeth Ferrell in 1860. In 1870, Elizabeth
is listed (no husband) with four children: Samuel 16 b MS, Sarah 14 b.
AR, Susan 9 b. AR and Alice 8 b. AR. We think Samuel may have had a
brother William, so this William could be the right one. A "cousin"
said that Elizabeth's husband was Samuel, but we can't seem to find him.
Spelling change is also a possibility. Those census records were hard
to read

We really appreciate this and hope some one has the 1870 Fulton Co.
census listing Ferrell's.

Jim and Wanda