From: "Bill Dunn" <>
Subject: Re: [ARIZARD-L] 1860 Census - Mill Creek
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2001 14:04:54 -0800

Jim and Wanda,

Here is what I found in the 1870 Fulton Co. census, all in Big Creek Twp:

6 doors from Elizabeth, next door to Wm. and Sarah Ware (aren't they yours,
too?)
FERRELL, Wm 75 TN
, Lucy 72 TN

21 doors down on the other side of Elizabeth
FERRELL, W. A. 43 AL
, Sarah 38 KY
, John W. 19 MS
, Elizabeth 14 MS