From: "Sandra" <>
Subject: [ARIZARD-L] Bernie / 1880 Thomas Morton - Sandra
Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2001 00:15:46 -0600

Bernie,
You did it!
Thank you so much, you don't know how much this may help and I sure
appreciate it ! They did get around didn't they?
This is the first I have learned of Thomas Morton being a doctor too, and
now there appears to be a niece named Craininball, and the way it reads it
is a niece to Thomas Morton, right? I am assuming since the Eliza Wolf is
listed as his sister in law, that it is listing relatives relationship to
the head of household???

So guess you have figured out by now this is Nancy Wolf Culp (and her second
husband Thomas Morton) whose first marriage was to Daniel Culp, son of
Major Thomas Culp and Lavina Jeffery Sams Culp.
This may help Dorothy Boynton and I to determine which of the children
belonged to Nancy Wolf Culp Morton and Thomas and which belonged to Thomas
Morton and his first wife, Sarah Beck.
Got to study this and think about it and compare to some of our notes and
hopefully this will get us further along.

Thanks again, I appreciate it!
Sandra